- Supports and strengthens your immune system, wakes up the body, creates flow and movement
- Slows down the nervous system
- Increases your range of motion, joint and muscle flexibility
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Provides a foundation for proper healing
- Improves digestion
- Assists in relieving aches and pains
- Decreases tension on the joints and muscles during pregnancy creating a more relaxing pregnancy and delivery for Mom and baby
- Aids in quicker recovery after injury or surgery
- Promotes better sleep and mood
Massage and Yoga go hand in hand when looking for optimal well being.
Drop-in rates are $15
Our detailed calendar of available classes is below. You can search by class name or instructor, as well as choose specific days of the week or time of day. You can see more information on each class by clicking on the class title, and read more about an instructor by clicking on their name.
Yoga classes will be held at River Arts in Morrisville (74 Pleasant Street) beginning in August.